Treating You like Family for 30 Years
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Comfortable Dental Care For The Entire Family
We understand that choosing a dental provider is a big commitment. You will have a lasting relationship with Dr. Fossum and his staff as they work with you to keep your smile looking good and feeling great. To make sure you have good chemistry with Dr. Fossum and the staff here at Fossum Family Dentistry, we are happy to schedule you for an exam.
When you come in, you will be able to:
- Take a tour of our office and meet our friendly, personable team
- Speak to Dr. Gregory Fossum about our treatment options and our state-of-the-art equipment, and ask any questions you have
- Receive treatment suggestions and quotes for work you are considering
- Receive a second opinion about work that another office has suggested for you (if applicable)
- Get a sense of how well our office would fit in with your dental aspirations
We would love to be the team that helps you reach your dental goals! We feel confident that you will find our office pleasant and our staff knowledgeable and accommodating! Please call and schedule your consultation today!
Forms to Take to Your Appointment
Your appointment time is reserved especially for you. If you cannot keep your appointment, please give us at least 48 hours of advance notice.
Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may be subject to billing.
We are happy to see you for a comprehensive exam and a full set of x-rays on your first visit. After your initial visit, we will work together with you to create the best treatment plan for you.